ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] issue with lto devclass and mount limits

2013-01-10 12:46:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] issue with lto devclass and mount limits
From: Roger Deschner <rogerd AT UIC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 11:44:04 -0600
Did you redo the autodetect to detect the serial number of the new tape
drive?

 adsm> q drive libmame drivename f=d  (notice the serial number)
 adsm> update path adsm drivename srctype=server desttype=drive -
 cont> library=libname device=/dev/mtN autodetect=yes online=yes
 adsm> q drive libmame drivename f=d  (serial num should have changed)

======I have not lost my mind -- it is backed up on tape somewhere.=====