ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Better way to change management classes values for a single node?

2012-12-14 13:52:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Better way to change management classes values for a single node?
From: Maurice van 't Loo <maurice AT BACKITUP DOT NU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 15:37:23 +0100
Hi Zoltan,

You can do a copy of the PD and update the copygroup... that's easier than
define new ones. Dont forget the create a schedule in this new PD.

You can also create a new MC with the new retention values and use an
include on the node to point the data to the MC. For instance:
include * new_mc
as first line in your include/excludelist makes all files not excluded to
point to new_mc

With an extra MC you don't need to worry about the new PD and the new
schedules.

Regards,
Maurice van 't Loo
http://mvantloo.nl/