ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Stable Version of TSM 6

2012-11-30 20:03:30
Subject: [ADSM-L] Stable Version of TSM 6
From: "Welton, Charles" <Charles.Welton AT MERCY DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 00:34:56 +0000
Hello:

I have a few questions about TSM 6.

# 1: Is there a STABLE version of 6 that would be recommended?  Right now, we
are running TSM at version 5.5.2.0, but we are thinking about upgrading.  I am
not interested in getting to the "latest and greatest version".  I am
interested in getting to a supported, stable version.

# 2: Based on the recommendation in question # 1, can we run that version of
TSM 6 on Windows?  What about a VM?

Thank you...

Charles
This email contains information which may be PROPRIETARY IN NATURE OR OTHERWISE
PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE and is intended only for the use of the
addresses(s) named above.  If you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender immediately.