ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Antwort: [ADSM-L] Active log

2012-11-29 06:21:40
Subject: [ADSM-L] Antwort: [ADSM-L] Active log
From: Ullrich Mänz <umaenz AT FUM DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 12:18:22 +0100
Hi All,

I was told, my last message is not readable. Let me try to explain again:

If your active log is growing even if there was a TSM DB backup running -
mostly started by the TSM server itself - check the timestamp of all
logfiles.
We had a similar situation where the server creates a new logfile every
ten minutes.
After opening a call at Tivoli Support, our solutions was:
upgrade server to version 6.3.2.200.

Hope that helps.
best regards

Ullrich Mänz
Data Center Services

FRITZ & MACZIOL Software und Computervertrieb GmbH
Ludwig Str. 180D, 63067 Offenbach, Germany

Mobil   +49 170 7678 434
Fax:   +49 69 3801 3500 10
Web:   http://www.fum.de

Amtsgericht Ulm, Handelsregister-Nummer: HRB 1936
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Heribert Fritz, Oliver Schallhorn
Inhaber: Imtech N.V., Gouda, Niederlande