ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Active log

2012-11-29 03:51:09
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Active log
From: Ullrich Mänz <umaenz AT FUM DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 09:46:07 +0100
Hello Bo,

IG your log is growing eben IG there was a backup running - mostly started by
the TSM server ordelf, check the timestamp  OF the logfiles. We had a similar
situation where the server creates a new logfile every ten minutes. The
solution after opening a call to Tivoli: upgrade server to version 6.3.2.200.

Good luck

Ullrich Mänz
Teamleader IBM System z

FRITZ & MACZIOL Software und Computervertrieb GmbH
Ludwig Str. 180D, 63067 Offenbach, Germany

Mobil:  +49 170 7678434
Fax:  +49 69 38013500 10

Web: http://www.fum.de

Amtsgericht Ulm, Handelsregister-Nummer: HRB 1936
Geschäftsführer: Heribert Fritz, Oliver Schallhorn, Frank Haines
Inhaber: Imtech N.V., Gouda, Niederlande
Referenzen finden Sie auf unserer Website, Rubrik 'News'.

... sent by BlackBerry