ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010, DAGs, and Proxies? (oh my...)

2012-11-20 02:51:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010, DAGs, and Proxies? (oh my...)
From: Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 08:46:37 +0100
You're welcome.
To elaborate a little, the way they 'coordinate' the backup between the dag
nodes is by using the option 'MINIMUMBACKUPINTERVAL' with a single backup
schedule, databases are marked on the exchange level when a backup is
active so this prevents a schedule that gets picked up a few minutes later
on another node from backing up a database again.