ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010, DAGs, and Proxies? (oh my...)

2012-11-19 11:20:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010, DAGs, and Proxies? (oh my...)
From: Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:13:21 +0100
I might be one of the first here to implement this in a dag cluster at a
customer site today, I can report that it is easy to setup and it runs fine
with the 6.4 TSM BA client.

This feature "Back up DAG databases to a common node." is nice and works
fine with the testing I have done so far.
This feature "Coordinate backups between DAG members so only one copy is
backed
up per backup cycle." is true but "coordinate" is a funny choice of words.
:-)