ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Windows Client Bloat

2012-11-19 10:55:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Windows Client Bloat
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:51:34 -0500
My download from Passport of "TSM_V6.4_CLIENTS_FOR_WIN.exe"  is 280MB.
 Sure, unzipped x32=701MB and x64=917MB so why not just use the
distribution file or build your own self-extracting.  I used 7-zip and the
x64 client self-extracting file is 159MB.

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator