ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Windows Client Bloat

2012-11-17 16:43:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Windows Client Bloat
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 16:39:58 -0500
The problem as I see it is the new "bundle" includes both x32 and x64
clients plus an installer front-end to determine what version you need.  In
the past, when I downloaded from Passport, I was able to easily separate
them and folks only grabbed which one they needed.

Speaking of, I greatly appreciate that Passport now gives the download
files useful names instead of the old C1KLMP whatever.....

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator