ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] storage hierarchy and other info

2012-11-12 16:25:29
Subject: [ADSM-L] storage hierarchy and other info
From: Geoff Gill <avalnche96 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:43:24 -0800
Hello,

I'm looking for selects or commands that will output information showing the
storage pool hierarchies and other commands that show node relationships with
policy sets. I used tsmmanager in the past for much of what I'm looking for but
unfortunately we just don't have it available, although I'm hoping someone will
approve the purchase.

In the mean time all I have is command line so I'm hoping there are folks out
there who have things like this mapped and saved.

I'd like to see the link between management classes and storage pools, nodes
and policies, things like this that are graphically available with tsmmanager
that probably need to be put together in different ways other than queries.

Thank You
Geoff Gill