ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Inactive/deleted file backup not expiring

2012-11-09 18:22:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Inactive/deleted file backup not expiring
From: Nick Laflamme <nick AT LAFLAMME DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 17:16:08 -0600
This is probably a silly question, but are you sure expiration is running for
the node in question? With Version 6, expiration can now be granular, and its
results are reported in a granular manner. You can run expiration on just this
node, if only to see if anything weird happens as a consequence.

Just a thought,
Nick