ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Sophos anti-virus

2012-11-02 16:55:47
Subject: [ADSM-L] Sophos anti-virus
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [BS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 20:16:04 +0000
Is anyone using Sophos anti-virus in their TSM server environments?

Just learned we're pulling our former AV vendor; curious if there are any
gotchas with Sophos?

Harold Vandeventer
Systems Programmer
State of Kansas - Office of Information Technology Services
Harold.Vandeventer AT ks DOT gov
(785) 296-0631

[Confidentiality notice:]
This e-mail message, including attachments, if any, is intended for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
or privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, or disclosure
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender and destroy the original message, including all copies,
Thank you.