ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Dec 5 2012 - Baltimore-DC-NoVA-SoPA TSM User Group Meeting

2012-10-31 19:16:55
Subject: [ADSM-L] Dec 5 2012 - Baltimore-DC-NoVA-SoPA TSM User Group Meeting
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 23:11:17 +0000
They're coming back, and we're excited!
Our next TSM User Group meeting is December 5, 2012 in Laurel MD.

Those of you who attended our May meeting had the pleasure of working with some
wonderful Tivoli developers and providing feedback on the design for a new
release of the TSM Administrator's GUI Interface (which will be significantly
different from the current ISC/TIP).

And they will be back to visit us on December 5th. You'll be seeing mockups of
the work they have done on design so far.  (Those of you who have been
participating in the Early Access program know it's terrific!).  This is your
opportunity to provide feedback and see some results from all the analysis and
design work.

And as usual, we have more great technical presentations on the agenda as well.

Please register ASAP,  and please forward this announcement to anyone in your
organization who may be interested. Registration instructions below.

DATE: Wednesday, Dec 5, 2012
TIME: 8:30AM - 2:30PM
LOCATION:
CAS Severn
6201 Chevy Chase Drive
Laurel MD 20707

PRELIMINARY AGENDA:
*    Exploring the TSM V6 Data Base - Colin Dawson, IBM/Tivoli
*    TSM Disaster Recovery techniques with SUCCESS/TSM - Rick Baily, SUCCESS/TSM
*    Review of the TSMUG Demographics Survey Results
*    Lunch
*    Design review for the new TSM Administrator's Interface - Colin Dawson &
Martine Wedlake, IBM

REGISTRATION:
Meetings are free. However, you must register in advance.
To register, send an email to tsmug.dcmetro AT gmail DOT
com<mailto:tsmug.dcmetro AT gmail DOT com> with your name, company, and a
current phone number.  That's all it takes.

* If there are seats available, you will receive a confirmation email within a
few days, a notice of the Final Agenda, and a reminder notice before the
meeting.

* When seats are filled, we will maintain a waiting list.

* CUTOFF for registration is 5pm Thursday, November 29, 2012, or when we run
out of seats, whichever comes first.

* We have a limited number of seats, and registration can fill up quickly. If
you need to get approval from your management to attend, we suggest you
register now, and cancel if you can't get approval.

* If you register and find out later you can't attend, someone can attend in
your place without notifying us.

* If no one will attend in your place, please remember to cancel so that
someone else can have your seat.

ATTENDANCE POLICY:
Recruiting is not allowed at TSMUG meetings.
Business partners are welcome to participate as long as they identify
themselves as such.

REFRESHMENTS:
Morning coffee and lunch will be provided.

QUESTIONS?
If you have questions, please send an email to tsmug.dcmetro AT gmail DOT
com<mailto:tsmug.dcmetro AT gmail DOT com>.