ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] move drmedia issue? I can't see what I am missing here.

2012-10-18 10:08:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] move drmedia issue? I can't see what I am missing here.
From: Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 16:00:48 +0200
Ok, it is now confirmed (by me! :-) ) that it is a bug in TSM, it is there
in TSM 6.3.1.0 and 6.3.2.0

I just checked out 2 other voluems and moved them to vault status, this
went fine because the 2 volumes didn't drop to vault retrieve.
It works fine with the * wildcard as long as the volumes don't drop to
vault retrieve at the same instant.

ANR2017I Administrator admin issued command: MOVE DRMEDIA *
wherestate=courier tostate=vault wait=no source=dbs
ANR0984I Process 20 for MOVE DRMEDIA started in the BACKGROUND at 03:57:24
PM.
ANR0609I MOVE DRMEDIA started as process 20.
ANR0610I MOVE DRMEDIA started by admin as process 20.
ANR0405I Session 666 ended for administrator admin (Linux x86-64).
ANR6683I MOVE DRMEDIA: Volume 000536L3 was moved from COURIER state to
VAULT.
ANR0407I Session 667 started for administrator admin (Linux x86-64) (Tcp/Ip
172.28.15.28(54949)).
ANR6683I MOVE DRMEDIA: Volume 000545L3 was moved from COURIER state to
VAULT.
ANR6682I MOVE DRMEDIA command ended: 2 volumes processed.
ANR0611I MOVE DRMEDIA started by admin as process 20 has ended.
ANR0987I Process 20 for MOVE DRMEDIA running in the BACKGROUND processed 2
items with a completion state of SUCCESS at 03:57:25 PM.

Regards,
  Stefan