ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for Virtual Environments - Reporting

2012-09-28 17:24:04
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for Virtual Environments - Reporting
From: Richard Cowen <rcowen AT CPPASSOCIATES DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 17:16:20 -0400
Shawn,

Are you seeing these messages?

ANE4146I Starting Full VM backup of Virtual Machine 'vmname'
ANE4147I Successful Full VM backup of Virtual Machine 'vmname'
ANE4148E Full VM backup of Virtual Machine 'vmname' failed with RC rc

Do they have session/process numbers?

There are a host of other VM related messages that should help describe the
status...

Richard