ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Stopping backups from running during certain hours

2012-09-26 16:21:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Stopping backups from running during certain hours
From: Alex Paschal <apaschal5 AT FRONTIER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 13:15:30 -0700
Out of curiosity, when you cancel the sessions manually, how do you stop
them from restarting?

On 9/26/2012 11:15 AM, Zoltan Forray wrote:
All of this discussion is great but the bigger picture/issue is being
missed.

Yes, I would like to automate it but isn't really possible since it is
subjective to which one is eligible to be canceled.

If I (or an operator) figure out which to cancel and then cancel it, backup
session will automatically restart and keep on going.  I want to be able to
stop it from restarting, as well!

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Ehresman,David E.