ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Schedule Port on client?

2012-08-28 11:35:06
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Schedule Port on client?
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [BS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:31:18 +0000
We have the BAClient and TDP-Exchange client installed.

Port 1501 is working fine for BAClient.

Allegedly, TDP-Exchange on that node is using port 1502.  But, 1502 isn't
listening via NETSTAT.

The manager of that Exchange server SAYS it's using 1502 in DSM.OPT but I don't
see how... thus, trying to find on the TSM server side what port is used to
call the TDP-Exchange scheduler.

Q CLIENT and Q SCHED don't give that lower level port info.

Harold Vandeventer
Systems Programmer
State of Kansas - Office of Information Technology Services
Harold.Vandeventer AT ks DOT gov
(785) 296-0631