ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SQL Server 2012 support

2012-08-22 13:11:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SQL Server 2012 support
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:03:59 -0400
Hi Andy,

DP/SQL "6.3.0.1" will not work correctly with SQL Server 2012.
Microsoft changed a few things that require updates.
IBM must complete the testing cycle before releasing the support.
The best we can give is a target of 4Q12 right now.
If this is an urgent situation, please have your IBM/Tivoli
representative contact me.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 08/22/2012
12:13:23 PM: