ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Message ANR0424W for some schedules after upgrading to 6.3.2.0

2012-08-20 22:03:37
Subject: [ADSM-L] Message ANR0424W for some schedules after upgrading to 6.3.2.0
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 01:59:32 +0000
Hi

I just upgrade a TSM server v5.5.2.0 to 6.3.0.0 and 6.3.2.0 , did the upgrade
without any problem . Check stuff like backup db , reclamation , migration ,
expiration , on line backup and restore everything gone well.

But this morning after checking the schedules status at night , I saw for some
of my schedule clients a status of MISSED.

After checking the actlog for those schedules I notice the warning message
ANR0424W Invalid password submitted.

By the way no consistently some scheduler works fine other missed with this
message ???????

Of course this behavior happen only after the upgrade.

Any idea why ?

Regards Robert