ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: New message ANR1626I

2012-08-03 06:22:28
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: New message ANR1626I
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 10:11:21 +0000
Hi Bill,
You can run Disable Event to disable that message.
Type help Disable event for more info.

But to just disable that event from the Console you can then run

Disable event Console ANR1626

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se

Experts on Backup and Recovery  www.cristie.se