ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Domino on Linux keeps telling me API not installed

2012-07-31 09:51:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Domino on Linux keeps telling me API not installed
From: Michael Roesch <michael.roesch AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:36:33 +0200
Hello,

Michael will need to use a 32-bit TSM API since DP Domino is 32-bit.  The
> latest  BA package with a 32 bit API is 6.1.

Oh, I thought I could use the package TIVsm-API64.x86_64.rpm, because of
the naming you could think that it's a x86 application in a x64 operating
system, like when you have a 32-Bit Domino server on a 64-Bit Windows OS.

Then I'll look for the 6.1 BA client and use that API.

Thank you, Frank

Regards,
Michael