ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Passport Advantage failure?

2012-07-19 14:55:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Passport Advantage failure?
From: Kevin Kettner <kkettner AT DOIT.WISC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:48:03 -0500
Lately the Passport Site has been terrible. I've had a lot of problems
with it in the last few months. Account issues, website issues, download
issues, etc. Every time I need something from the site it's a huge chore.

A couple weeks ago I called in to report the "Error 400" issue and they
recommended clearing all browser cache and cookies. It did fix that
problem.

Now I'm having trouble finding versions of the TSM software that I knew
used to be available, for example TSM Server 6.2.3 base installer for
AIX. That's the only version of 6.2 which will install on AIX 7 (last
time I checked anyway). Luckily I found the copy I had downloaded
previously when it was available so I was able to get my install done.

So try clearing your cache and cookies and good luck!