ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] report data

2012-07-05 10:06:50
Subject: [ADSM-L] report data
From: Geoff Gill <avalnche96 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 07:02:08 -0700
Good day everyone,

I am stuck in meetings and wanted to ask this so as to hopefully have some good
info to use once I get out of them. I need to put together a report showing the
nodename, domainname, total MB in use and time of last access. The output would
generate the info for all nodes on the tsm server.

I have nothing but command line to generate the data. What's the easiest way to
get this info. I'd go run some tests myself but as I mentioned I'm stuck in
meetings and of course it soulds like I need to get the report out immediately.

Thank You for your assistance
Geoff Gill