ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] VTL's and D2D solutions

2012-07-02 12:36:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] VTL's and D2D solutions
From: "Lee, Gary" <GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:35:11 +0000
We are looking at vtls as well.
You might check into the ibm protectier 7650.

This is a head end that you attach to whatever storage you have. Emulates a lot
of libraries, including the 3484 and 3494 I believe.

Should know more in a couple of weeks after we review the answers to our RFPs.

Gary Lee
Senior System Programmer
Ball State University
phone: 765-285-1310