ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM = iSeries (BRMS?)

2012-06-25 21:11:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM = iSeries (BRMS?)
From: "Huebner,Andy,FORT WORTH,IT" <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 20:05:47 -0500
We have looked at TSM for iSeries (AS/400, IBM i) and have never found it to be
a suitable choice.  The people I have met that have installed TSM on iSeries
have all said BRMS is a better choice.
Perhaps you should look into a VTL that does de-duplication and replicate the
VTL.  That is our solution.

Andy Huebner