ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Admin Center Issues

2012-06-22 19:28:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Admin Center Issues
From: Robert J Molerio <robert.molerio AT NYU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:23:02 -0400
Do yourself a favor and don't use the admin center.
Try a third party tool like StorServer Console, TSM Manager or just use the
command line.

Just came back from a TSM user group and saw ServerGraph which looks
promising.

--
Thank you,

Bob Molerio
Systems Administrator
New York University
ITS Computer Facilities Services/Infrastructure
Level C-2
75 Third Avenue
New York NY 10003-5527
office: 212-998-1110
email:robert.molerio AT nyu DOT edu <robert.molerio AT nyu DOT edu>