ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ASR BMR W2008

2012-05-31 07:58:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ASR BMR W2008
From: Neil Schofield <neil.schofield AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 12:41:53 +0100
Fran

The new process is simplified and allows the use of a generic bootable
image.

We have two images - one for x86 clients and one for x64 clients. These
get updated periodically as we deploy new client versions on the hosts
which necessitates installing new clients in the images.

We ironed out a few issues in the testing but I feel the recovery process
is now much slicker. The important thing is to get clients up to at least
6.2.3.

Regards
Neil Schofield
Technical Leader
Yorkshire Water

Spotted a leak?
If you spot a leak please report it immediately. Call us on 0800 57 3553 or go
to http://www.yorkshirewater.com/leaks

Get a free water saving pack
Don't forget to request your free water and energy saving pack, it could save
you money on your utility bills and help you conserve water.
http://www.yorkshirewater.com/savewater

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject to the
legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm
Yorkshire Water Services Limited
Registered Office Western House, Halifax Road, Bradford, BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682