Re: [ADSM-L] Tsm 6.2.3 readme question
It was very painless. Here's what I did for the 6.2.4 upgrade on AIX:
1. sudo mount nfsserver:/tsm/server /mnt
2. Log in from a machine with an X windows server
3. sudo xterm & (recommended)
4. Run the installer
5. Click though the menus
6. Install these components
1. Tivoli Storage Manager Server
2. Tivoli Storage Manager Device Driver
8. The first time you start TSM, start it in the foreground just to
make sure it's not complaining about something
I've got it running on 3 servers in production and I'm migrating nodes
over from TSM 5.5 servers.
On 5/25/2012 12:39, Lee, Gary wrote:
Went to check the readme for install procedures for 6.2.3 under RHEL 6.
However, clicking the link for the 6.2.3 readme just brings up an appology.
So, what is the procedure for upgrading from 6.2.2 to 6.2.3?
I need to get the windows 2008 systemstate expiration fix (think its 77391) in
soon. That is starting to kill us.
Thank you for your assistance.
Senior System Programmer
Ball State University