ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrading to 6.3: can I restore my 6.2.3 DB after installation

2012-05-08 01:47:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrading to 6.3: can I restore my 6.2.3 DB after installation
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 07:44:51 +0200
Hi,

data that is locked in a transaction is not migratable. It may even (from what
I see) already be copied to the next stg, but since the transaction isn't
complete yet on writing to disk, it can't be deleted from disk yet. I've seen
this on 5.5 as well.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post