ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli Server Specs

2012-05-01 16:13:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli Server Specs
From: "Ballenger, Craig" <cballenger AT FSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 20:08:29 +0000
Please see below...

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu] On Behalf Of
Huebner,Andy,FORT WORTH,IT
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 10:38 AM
To: ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu

A few details would help.
1. How many nodes - 380
2. How much data (total & daily) - not sure, but the DB is 256 GB on the
largest TSM instance.
3. Deduplication - No dedup.

I have a pair of P7s with 32GB RAM that are running great.  I have 4 P5s that
are a bit overloaded that will be upgraded to P6 with 32GB RAM.  No dedup and
about 4,000 nodes total.

Andy Huebner