ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] server to server dbbackup

2012-04-30 13:33:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] server to server dbbackup
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:27:19 -0400
V5.5 (and probably older - I don't have anything older) and higher have
always been able to do this..   I have 5-onsite servers that daily do a
SNAPSHOT backup of the database (plus other things like devconfig, volhist
but that is another story) to an offsite TSM server that does nothing but
hold 2-days DB backups and the config files.

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services