ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Acn0208e insuffficient disk space when I know better.

2012-04-24 17:12:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Acn0208e insuffficient disk space when I know better.
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 17:09:01 -0400
Hi Gary,

Take a look at the:
     TEMPLOGRESTorepath
and
     TEMPDBRESTorepath

settings to allow you to set the location of the temporary restored files.
The book has the description.

If that doesn't work, it may be that you are restoring a backup
that was created with a later version of the TSM API.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 04/24/2012
03:05:20 PM: