ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Is IBM dropping TSM client support for Solaris x86?

2012-04-20 13:44:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Is IBM dropping TSM client support for Solaris x86?
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 13:41:12 -0400
IBM seems to be distancing itself from Solaris in general. We run Domino
on Solaris Sparc (just starting to move to Google for Education - yea!)
and with 6.3 they did not update the TDP and said 5.5 was the end of the
line for the Solaris TDP.  6.3 for Domino only supports Linux, AIX and
Windows.

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University