ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] LTO3 and LTO4 tape classes

2012-04-18 19:16:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] LTO3 and LTO4 tape classes
From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 09:12:25 +1000
OK here is the output from that command:

tsm: ANLTSM>q devc LTO4CLASS f=d

             Device Class Name: LTO4CLASS
        Device Access Strategy: Sequential
            Storage Pool Count: 5
                   Device Type: LTO
                        Format: DRIVE
         Est/Max Capacity (MB):
                   Mount Limit: DRIVES
              Mount Wait (min): 60
         Mount Retention (min): 3
                  Label Prefix: ADSM
                  Drive Letter:
                       Library: LB0.1.0.6
                     Directory:
                   Server Name:
                  Retry Period:
                Retry Interval:
                      Twosided:
                        Shared:
            High-level Address:
              Minimum Capacity:
                          WORM: No
              Drive Encryption: Allow
               Scaled Capacity:
Last Update by (administrator): ADMIN
         Last Update Date/Time: 05/20/2010 10:44:36

Thanks & Regards
Paul