ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Start Schedule Is Denied

2012-04-10 11:39:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Start Schedule Is Denied
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:25:43 -0400
I finally got access to the box and we figured it out.  2-scheduler/dsmcad
were running.  This was caused by someone updating the scheduler startup
script and changing "dsmc" to "dsmcad" but missed it in the "shutdown"
command part of the script.  Therefore, one scheduler was asking to start
the schedule after the start of the startup window, thus the confusing
error message.

Thanks for the help.....

BTW, the time and timezones are correct.

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services