ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] File serving with TSM for Space Management

2012-04-10 10:09:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] File serving with TSM for Space Management
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:05:49 -0400
Thanks for everyone's feedback on my question.  Richard, your comments were
just what I was looking for.  I'm looking at TSM/HSM and also an LTFS-based
product from Crossroads Systems (Strongbox) that looks interesting.

If anyone is sharing an HSM-based filesystem via Samba, I'd like to hear your
experiences on that.

..Paul

--
Paul Zarnowski                            Ph: 607-255-4757
CIT Infrastructure / Storage Services     Fx: 607-255-8521