ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE - 2 TSM servers, 1 plugin

2012-04-05 14:23:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE - 2 TSM servers, 1 plugin
From: "Stackwick, Stephen" <sStackwick AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 18:16:41 +0000
Thanks, Amos. Yes, I now have multiple plugins in my VC. I guess my problem was
that this is not documented anywhere, you just have to try it out and see.

Steve

STEPHEN STACKWICK | Senior Consultant | 301.518.6352 (m) | sstackwick AT icfi
DOT com | icfi.com
ICF INTERNATIONAL | 410 E. Pratt Street Suite 2214, Baltimore, MD 21202 |
410.539.1135 (o)