ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.5.1.0 Management Console - Email

2012-03-26 16:26:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.5.1.0 Management Console - Email
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [BS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT DA.KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 20:17:49 +0000
Login to the server where TSM is installed and open the Tivoli Management
Console.

Right click on Tivoli Storage Manager, choose Properties.

That should give you tabs with Operational Reports, Operational Monitors,
Report Service, Email Account, and Summary Info.

Click the Email Account tab.

Set the IP of your new email server.

Harold Vandeventer
Systems Programmer
State of Kansas - Department of Administration - Office of Information
Technology Services
Harold.Vandeventer AT da.ks DOT gov
(785) 296-0631