ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] granular mailbox restore TDP 6.1

2012-03-22 16:16:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] granular mailbox restore TDP 6.1
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:08:08 -0400
Hi Anderson,

From the User's Guide:

* Temporary space is needed to accommodate the mailbox
  database during mailbox restore operations. Specify the
  location of this temporary space by setting these two optional
  parameters on the MMC GUI, or in the Data Protection for Exchange
  configuration file with the tdpexcc set command:

  – TEMPDBRESTorepath
    If you choose to not enter a path, the default value of
    TEMPDBRESTorepath is the value of the TEMP environment
    variable.

  – TEMPLOGRESTorepath
    If you choose to not enter a path, the default value of
    TEMPLOGRESTorepath is the value of the TEMP environment
    variable.

    Attention: The temporary restore locations must have enough space
               to restore the entire restored databases and log files.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Tivoli Storage Manager Development
IBM Corporation

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 03/22/2012
03:27:34 PM: