Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 Administration Center
Redhat have moved their supported browser to firefox 10.0.3esr as per
their latest security advisory RHSA-2012:0387-1
On 16/03/12 00:27, Vandeventer, Harold [BS] wrote:
Thanks for the link Neil.
I'm using Firefox 3.6.24.
I'm not seeing the issues you have re Nodes and Tabs on Client Nodes and Backup
Also don't have your Error 500 Manage Servers.
The only problem I've seen on Admin 6.3 Manage Servers is moving to a second
server from the same Manage Servers tab. Example:
- Open Manage Servers, see all servers in list.
- Pick one (Server Properties).
- Work on it for awhile, Activity Log, whatever.
- Click OK or Cancel to close that server.
- the Tab returns to the original list of servers.
- Pick another server.
- Searching within the activity log creates a PortletException error.
- Any other work (Sessions, database/log, admin schedules) seems to work fine.
Closing the Manage Servers tab and restarting it always lets me pick a server
and search Activity Log.... seems to be only when I'm searching the log on the
second server to be chosen that the error occurs.
State of Kansas - Department of Administration - Office of Information
Harold.Vandeventer AT da.ks DOT gov
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 6:16 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 Administration Center
In response to Harold's email, the APAR that describes the extraneous
services with TSM AC 6.3.0 is here:
I've confirmed that it is resolved in AC 6.3.1.
The problems I've experienced in Chrome and Firefox are:
- Nodes and tabs not displayed correctly on Client Nodes and Backup Sets
- Server Properties links on Manage Servers page give the following
Error 500: SRVE0295E: Error reported: 500
Yorkshire Water Services Ltd.
Spotted a leak?
If you spot a leak please report it immediately. Call us on 0800 57 3553 or go
Get a free water saving pack
Don't forget to request your free water and energy saving pack, it could save
you money on your utility bills and help you conserve water.
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject to the
legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm
Yorkshire Water Services Limited
Registered Office Western House, Halifax Road, Bradford, BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682