ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Select statement to find data archived total

2012-03-15 15:23:46
Subject: [ADSM-L] Select statement to find data archived total
From: "Moyer, Joni M" <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 19:01:42 +0000
Hi Everyone,

I was asked to find how much space would be saved if there were no data
retentions for archived data for more than 3 years.  I currently have archive
management classes that go as high as 14 years.  Is there a way to figure out
how much space is utilized per client that has data archived either per
management class or by file?  When I did a select * from archives where
node_name='TEST' it shows me all of the files and the management class name,
but it doesn't show me the file size which is also what I'd need.

     NODE_NAME: TEST
FILESPACE_NAME: /export/home
  FILESPACE_ID: 22
          TYPE: FILE
       HL_NAME: /qips/dat/
       LL_NAME: qsesc20041.dsc
     OBJECT_ID: 149888292
  ARCHIVE_DATE: 2006-02-02 09:35:08.000000
         OWNER: lidqips
    CLASS_NAME: ARC2655

Any thoughts?  Thanks!

Joni