ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Script for tape return

2012-02-17 15:11:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Script for tape return
From: Rick Saylor <rsaylor AT AUSTINCC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 14:07:58 -0600
Joni,

I have two ideas that might work for you. The first is to just add
another checkin command with the new volrange to the script. I've not
tried it but I *believe* the second checkin will wait for the first
to complete. The reason I believe this is because I've accidently
issued 2 checkin commands before and the second one seemed to wait on
the first to complete. My other idea is to create another script
containing only the checkin command with the new volrange and have
your operations staff run both.

Good luck,
Rick