ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Help! Select statement syntax for legal reasons

2012-02-10 08:41:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Help! Select statement syntax for legal reasons
From: "Moyer, Joni M" <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:35:02 +0000
Thanks Del!

If I were looking for lidb88n.nsf files from the server LNBRTZM315YR, then
would the syntax be as follows?  I'm trying to find all backup objects during
the time period below?  Thanks again!

select * from backups where node_name='LNBRTZM315YR' and backup_date between
'06/30/2008' and '02/01/2009' and ll_name='/mail/lidb88n.nsf.*'?