ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Help! Select statement syntax for legal reasons

2012-02-09 14:22:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Help! Select statement syntax for legal reasons
From: George Huebschman <george.huebschman AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 13:58:45 -0500
Joni,
It isn't elegant, and it won't produce a report format, but it should
narrow your search down a lot and make a query of the Contents Table a lot
lighter:
     You could try initiating restores of the data to see what tapes are
called for.  Just check the actlog.
Then you could do a select against the contents table (which can be huge)
for just those tapes and that Node.

I hope that is helpful.

George Huebschman