ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TS3500 ALMS question..

2012-02-09 09:41:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TS3500 ALMS question..
From: Francisco Molero <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 06:34:38 -0800
Hi again,

I want to avoid to have  TSM Servers  with TLS. Former 3494 library had an
option to add categories when we defined the library in TSM, then you also
define the category and 3494 was able to distinguish the cartridge among TSM
Servers. On the other hand you could join drives to TSM Servers even the same
drive to several TSM Servers..

Now I am investigating with ALMS.  I am looking for this feature or similar but
I don't know if it is possible in TS3500 with ALMS feature.

Regards,

Fran