ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SV: TSM 6.2 Admin Center and Reporting

2012-02-02 12:43:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SV: TSM 6.2 Admin Center and Reporting
From: louw <louw AT SUN.AC DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 19:13:26 +0200
Hi Christian,

Could you send me that Presentation too please. TSM Reporting has always been a pain-point for me.

Thanks
Louw Pretorius

University of Stellenbosch
http://www.sun.ac.za

On 2/1/2012 09:24, Christian Svensson wrote:
Hi Jim,
I will send you a powerpoint presentation I present at Tivoli User Group
(Sweden) how you setup TIP and ITM for TSM.

But answer to your question, you need a DB2 to archive the Historical data so
you can create reports.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
CPU2TSM Support: http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms

Join us at Pulse 2012: http://www.ibm.com/pulse