ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Saving a particular sql backup

2012-01-26 07:50:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Saving a particular sql backup
From: Steven Langdale <steven.langdale AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 12:44:09 +0000
A backupset would be the 1st thing that crossed my mind - though you may be
stuck if it's a backup done with a TDP, as I don't think they are supprted
for backupsets.

Failing that another option would be to rename the node and start again,
though the useability of that can depend on the node occupancy.

Steven