ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] System requirements

2012-01-17 16:18:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] System requirements
From: George Huebschman <george.huebschman AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:02:29 -0500
Oddly enough, I can download the 535c_X32 Install package to my Win7 x64
laptop and extract it just fine.  I stopped the installation before it went
far because Windows and Norton were giving me all kinds of 12/21/2012
messages about what this package might do to my computer, but it went past
where the Win2K server declared a corrupt file...so the file is fine.