ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] job in Twin Cities in Minnesota

2012-01-10 17:06:51
Subject: [ADSM-L] job in Twin Cities in Minnesota
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 21:59:24 +0000
I just got a note from a recruiter in Minn. That's needing a TSM admin.  Let me
know if you are looking in that area, or are willing to go to that area, and
I'll send you the contact info.

I don't  know the pay, never asked as I'm not looking to relocate.

See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.
RHCE, CDE, CNE
Sr. Systems Engineer

DISCLAIMER: This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments,
is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain legally
privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any
information contained in or attached to this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and destroy the original communication and its attachments
without reading, printing or saving in any manner. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.