ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Policy Option Sets relation to Domains

2011-12-15 14:14:19
Subject: [ADSM-L] Policy Option Sets relation to Domains
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [BS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT DA.KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 12:50:20 -0600
I created a new Domain Name on a TSM6.2.3 server, no problem.

I then assumed (that's bad) that deleting Option Sets within that domain would
be isolated to that domain.

However, the Option sets were removed from the "server", not just that domain.

Is that normal?

I see that Mgmt Classes are unique to the Domain and would think that Option
sets would also be unique to the Domain.

I've recreated them, but curious if this is normal or a bug in 6.2.3?

Harold Vandeventer
Systems Programmer
State of Kansas - Department of Administration - Office of Information
Technology Services
Harold.Vandeventer AT da.ks DOT gov<mailto:Dane.Woodring AT da.ks DOT gov>
(785) 296-0631